Monday, May 01, 2006

may 1st.
time flies..
i just remembered,
i was hoping to get to know him during the dec holis
well, my wish came true
it happened in jan :D


i just got some shocking news,
not that shocking to you guys,
but shocking to me,
happened about a few days ago..

most people knew who i was refering to,
in 1 of my previous entry,
about that girl and that guy.
i think the word, "that" sounds mean.
so i'll rephrase it,
"she and he"
oh well..
i am abit TOO obvious in my words.

i apologise.
i doubt that you'll reading this but yeah,
sorry.


i shall blog happy stuffs from now on.
at least, i'll try to blog some happy stuffs.

mummy bought me a new notebook,
a really really thick one.
a black coloured one.

i have used up 4 thick ones from the starting of this year till now.
heh.. i love "spamming" my notebooks (:

i seriously hate those people from other countries adding me in msn,
namely,
nigerian, china, texas, new orlean, united states.. etc etc.
i'm NOT being racist or anything.
but, out of 40 people who have added me,
10% are perverts.
20% are irritating me.

PERVERTS.

"Joyce, wo ai ni!"
"wanna see my huge dick?"
"*Nudge*"
"*Nudge*"
"*Nudge*"
"*Nudge*"
"can you reply me?"
"can talk to me?"
"are you there?"
"are you from singapore?"
"oh you are so cute!"

quoted by them.

I AM NOT CUTE FOR GOD SAKE,
SOUNDS SO YUCKY WHEN PEOPLE SAY THAT.

i cannot stand people who keeps nudging me,
no, i do not hate people who nudge me.
but for people whom i do NOT know,
dont nudge me for people i dont know,
i'll get mad, and i'll block you.
hoho.

once again,
I'M NOT A RACIST.
thats why i blocked them.

one of them even showed his THING in his display picture.
EW, EW, EW, EW!!


having E maths on tues, which is tmr.
i'm gonna work hard and pass it!
yay me!


i'm turning in.
its 0204 now.

bye people!

No comments: